- Full Copyright Ownership of the Final Recording
- Majority Publishing Rights Split (75/25)
- Standard 3% mechanical royalty costs to the producer (me)
- Rights To Sell Unlimited Copies Worldwide On iTunes, Amazon, Spotify etc.
- Exclusive Rights To Use On Unlimited Projects
- Commercial & Performance Rights For Live Shows, Radio & TV Broadcast
- MP3, 24 Bit Wav Master & Tracked-Out Files
- Up To 8 Hours Of Production For Your Song ($50/hr thereafter)
- A Fully Detailed Signed Contract (pdf) With Agreement Sent Via Email
- A Song Composed In The Perfect Key For Your Voice
- A Completed Instrumental in 7 Business Days or Less
How It Gets Done
Using the calendar below we’ll schedule a time to take a moment to get to know each other and then discuss exactly what you want to be created. This is when we’ll get into the details about your desired specifications like a genre, artist style or even an example song/beat that has the feel you’d like to capture for personalized creation. I will also answer any remaining questions you may have.
After your deposit payment has been completed and I feel that I have what I need to get started, work on your concept begins. Then within the next 3 to 5 business days, I’ll send a basic composition that I believe is the direction you’d like to go.
Once you approved your concept I will then complete the production of your instrumental. Once you’re happy you’ll pay the balance due and I’ll send you your MP3, 24-bit master wav/tracked-out session files and a signed agreement/contract stating your exclusive rights to the instrumental production.
What’s The Cost?
- Total cost is
$500$300 (use coupon code PEP2019)
- 1 Deposit payment of $150 to get started
- 1 Final payment of $150 upon concept approval
- PayPal and all major credit/debit cards accepted
- No interest if paid in full in 6 months with PayPal Credit
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- No one can please everyone and if doesn’t work for you, you’ll be refunded
- Accepted refunds forfeit any and ALL rights to the produced instrumental
- Refunded instrumentals instantly become non-exclusively available for sale
How To Get Started
Select a date and time on the calendar below, complete the form and click submit. You’ll receive your appointment confirmation email shortly thereafter.
Be in touch soon,
– Terrence Lewis
Grammy/Stellar Nominated Producer