What is Professional Mastering?
Mastering is taking a collection of songs (your project) and turning them into a beautiful sonic experience. This is achieved by controlling frequencies/tones that are unpleasant to the natural ear that would normally cause the listener to become distracted and feel the need adjust the tone. By balancing the harmonics and levels of every song the listener will enjoy every second of every song and never feel the need to adjust the EQ or volume. They can just “set it and forget it”. I’d be honored to have the privilege of putting the finishing touches on your project before you share your baby with the world.
Professional Mastering Includes:
- Analog Warming/Rounding
- Stereo Image Widening/Balancing
- Depth Perception Enhancement
- Track to Track Level & Harmonic Balancing (Tone)
- Transparent Compression and Limiting
- Loudness Maximizing
- Custom Program Sequencing (ie. no pauses, fades, hidden tracks etc.)
- CD Text (Artist, Track, CD Title)
- UPC Disc Encoding
- ISRC Assignment & Disc Encoding
- High Quality MP3 Encoding (Including ID Tag and CD Cover Embedding)
- Free itunes, Spotify and Amazon Distribution
I will be adding demos soon but even then the best way to judge whether or not I can give your project “that sound” is to hear it done with your own material. So contact me and let’s discuss your music.