Professional Mixing from $147 per Song
Mixing is making things that sound out of place sound cohesive thus causing the mix to amplify the vibe of the song. Your fans shouldn’t think about the mix. They should just feel the music. So send me your multitrack wav files (each .wav track from 0:00) or DAW projects files (ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo etc.) on CD/DVD or over the Internet and I’ll use state-of-the-art eq and fx techniques and technology to blend them together into a platinum quality, world class mix that’s ready for mastering.
Your Completed Mix Includes:
- Full final mix with all instrumentation and vocals/leads
- Performance final mix with instrumentation and background vocals
- Instrumental final mix without any vocals/leads
- 24bit stereo files
- Hi-quality stereo MP3 files
- Full mono compatibility for venues with hi-powered audio or single channel systems
- Vocal pitch/time correction for up 7 tracks ($10 each additional)
- Two mix revisions
The Mixing Process:
1. Contact me at via email at [email protected], online chat, or text/call 513.360.8729 to discuss pricing and potential scheduling.
2. I’ll send you a pricing quote and requirements for the project files and instructions for sending them to me. Once your deposit has been payed your project will be scheduled and booked.
3. Once I have received your project and loaded it up for mixing to confirmed that all is order (as discussed initially) your quote will be finalized and the balance must be paid in full before work on your project can begin on the scheduled date.
4. I’ll mix a song one at a time and send each one to you for approval as I go. I’ll revise each song/mix (within reason) 2 times at no extra charge. After which revisions will cost $27 each.
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months with PayPal Credit
- 50% of the total project price is due before the ANY work begins
- Once mixing begins all payments are non-refundable
Get Started Today!
I will be adding demos soon but even then the best way to judge whether or not I can give your song “that sound” is to hear it done with your own material.