Non Exclusive License
This License agreement is made on date of purchase or download (“Effective Date”) by and between purchaser/downloader (“Licensee”) and Chrisma Productions, LLC. (“Licensor”). Licensor warrants that it controls the mechanical rights in and to the musical work (“Composition”) being sold to Licensee as of and prior to the Effective Date. The Licensee and Licensor have agreed to the following terms:
1. Master Use. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive License to record vocal synchronization to the Composition partly or in its entirety and substantially in its original form (“Master Recording”).
2. Mechanical Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive License to use Master Recording in the reproduction, duplication, manufacture, and distribution of phonograph records, cassette tapes, compact disks, internet downloads, other and miscellaneous audio and digital recordings, and any lifts and versions thereof (collectively ,”Recordings”) worldwide for up to the pressing or selling of unlimited copies of such Recordings or any combination of such Recordings. Additionally, Licensor shall be permitted to distribute unlimited internet downloads for non-profit and non-commercial use.
3. Performance Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive License to use the Master Recording in unlimited performances, shows, or concerts. The Licensee is also permitted to earn unlimited in compensation or ticket sales using the Master Recording in said performances.
4. Synchronization Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive License to copy, perform, edit and/or loop portions of, record on film, video, digital animations, and video games (collectively, “Projects”) and use the Master Recording in synchronization or timed relation with the productions in unlimited Projects.
5. Broadcast Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive license to broadcast or air the Master Recording on unlimited radio stations or through unlimited station channels, respectively.
6. Credit. Licensee shall acknowledge the original authorship of the Composition appropriately and reasonably in all media and performance formats by acknowledging the relevant author in writing where possible and vocally otherwise. Where a project is commercially released and registered with a performance rights organisation, Licensor shall be acknowledged as a Writer with BMI as Terrence Lewis.
7. Compensation. Payment for this License is refundable for up to 30 days after the Effective Date. If the Licensee fails to account to the Licensor, timely and complete the payments provided for hereunder, the Licensor shall have the right to terminate this License upon written notice to the Licensee. Such termination shall render the recording, manufacture and/or distribution of Recordings for which monies have not been paid subject to and actionable as infringements under applicable law.
8. Term. Executed by the Licensor and the Licensee, this License agreement is to be effective as for all purposes as of the Effective Date and shall not expire. In the event that an exclusive license is sold by Licensor to the Composition, the terms of this agreement shall be upheld.
9. Indemnification. Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold Licensor harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from a claimed breach of any of Licensee’s representations, warranties or agreements hereunder.
10. Miscellaneous. This License is non-transferable and is limited to the Composition specified, constitutes the entire agreement between the Licensor and the Licensee relating to the Composition, and shall be binding upon both Licensor and Licensee and their respective successors, assigns, and legal representatives.
11. Governing Law. This License is governed by and shall be construed under the laws of the Licensor’s resident country (United States of America), without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
The Demo MP3 download is made available for use as a non-profit/non-commercial tagged demo version of our beats. The tags cannot be removed or edited out. Its usage is also held to the terms of our non-exclusive license with exception of (2)Mechanical, (3)Performance, (4)Synchronization, and (5)Broadcast Rights which all require a Professional License. By downloading you are agreeing to these terms. Our intention with regards to releasing tagged (Demo) MP3s is to provide inspiration and stir creativity which in turn allow you to test out the download process and insure that you will have no problems instantly downloading your beat after purchasing a non-exclusive Artist or Professional license.
The Professional non-exclusive download beat license is made available for profit/commercial use. It includes a high-quality MP3 (320kbs), 24bit Wav stereo master, and 24 bit Wav multitrack session files. There are no tags so that nothing distracts you or your fans away from the music. Its usage is also held to the terms of our non-exclusive license. By purchasing and downloading you are agreeing to these terms. Download links are instantly and automatically emailed upon completion of your purchase 24/7. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, simply email us within 30 days asking for a refund and every penny of your money will be returned to you. No questions asked.